1.000!!!

OMG I reached 1000 posts!!!
Can't believe it, that something that started in a class, will become an addiction for me, blog is something that I really enjoy and love to do, but like I always say, I can blog, but without each of you who take the time to read my blog, or just to take a look, my blog can't exist, so...

THANK YOUUUUUU ALLL!!!
from the bottom of my heart!

Ok, back to work now :)
Blueberry recently released this perfect Jacket with T-Shirt included in mesh,
mesh is very hard to do, but textures are a key for a good look of the mesh,
Blueberry have so realistic outfits, that I can't live without them, looks super real.

 Blueberry Cindy *Mesh* Purple Leather Jacket Beige Tshirt
Blueberry Nena *Mesh* Skinny Jeans Black
The pose that I'm using in this pic, is from a good friend, ShayLi,
she just surprised me the other day and sent me a folder with her poses, obrigada :)

Blueberry Cindy *Mesh* Green Leather Jacket Red Tshirt 

The Jacket comes in a variety of colors and each set includes different colors of T-Shirts.

Your Limo to Blueberry

Styling Card:
blackLiquid MAKEUP  - champagne glitter shaddow
BEAUTY ADDICT by Abso Zlatkis RORINA LIPSTICK 05
>TRUTH< Tatum - sahara
IKON Eternal Eyes - Gray-Green (S)

Comments